Wednesday 6 March 2013

Nervous Abhay to launch girlfriend Preeti Desai

Nervous Abhay to launch girlfriend Preeti Desai

All set to start his maiden production opposite girlfriend Preeti Desai, the actor says he is nervous

The pre-production work on his first-ever production venture is over and Abhay Deol is looking to begin shooting with his real-life girlfriend Preeti Desai for the first time. Albeit the actor is nervous but says working with friends on the project is a source of comfort.

He says, `It is my director Devika Bhagat's debut project too. I am happy and thankful that I have got a good team to work with.`

Speaking about the upcoming rom-com, Abhay says it's Preeti who's had to work really hard. `We have finished all preparation, though I didn't have to do much.

Preeti really had to work hard as she is playing a dancer in it. There is one peppy number in it on the lines of Emotional Attyachar (Dev D). I am sure it will become the next youth anthem.`


Incidentally, according to the actor Devika didn't approach him to play the lead in the film.

Abhay says, `When Devika narrated the script to me, I really liked it and we were looking for an actor opposite Preeti. Eventually I fell in love with this character so much that I convinced my director to let me essay the role.`

No comments:

Post a Comment