Tuesday 5 March 2013

Saqib Saleem drives Maruti to promote his film

Saqib Saleem drives Maruti to promote his film

Looks like actor Saqib Saleem has learned the tricks of the trade -- he has started travelling in a Maruti to promote his forthcoming film "Mere Dad Ki Maruti".

Nowdays, the 24-year-old is seen driving a red Maruti and says he enjoys driving the small car.

"I prefer a small car over the swanky automobiles. In fact, I first learnt how to drive in this car itself. I am quite comfortable driving the car. Why buy another? Also, after shooting for the film, I have developed quite a comfort level with my car," Saqib said in a statement.

Directed by Ashima Chibber, "Mere Dad Ki Maruti" also features Ram Kapoor in the lead role. It is set to release March 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment