Saturday 9 March 2013

So, what is Nathalia Kaur hiding there?

So, what is Nathalia Kaur hiding there?

Nathalia Kaur, who is incidentally taking Hindi lessons, has a new best friend. It's her Hindi notebook that she has been carrying qwith her wherever she goes

The starlet takes language lessons twice a week when she is in the city and jots down everything in her notebook like a sincere student.

Says Nathalia, `Yes, I am taking Hindi lessons and I carry my notebook with me. Whenever I forget something or I can't understand, I look through my notebook. The Hindi spoken in Mumbai is easy to understand but it becomes a little difficult for me in Delhi or Punjab. Now I can talk in Hindi for at least five minutes!`

And it's not just her language lessons scribbled in her notebook, apparently the starlet even doodles music compositions in her free time.


A friend of Nathalia says, `Nathalia has taken music lessons, as she wanted to become an opera singer. She composes songs when she is free.`

The starlet says, `Oh yes, I love singing and I used to take music lessons also. But I couldn't continue, as I had to shift to India. I have a few friends here with whom I have been thinking to sit and jam.`

No comments:

Post a Comment