Monday 11 March 2013

'Ungli', 'Rangeelay' keep Neha thrilled

`Ungli`, `Rangeelay` keep Neha thrilled

Neha Dhupia has a lot to feel happy about. She has wrapped up shooting for Karan Johar's production venture "Ungli" and her first Punjabi film "Rangeelay" is also ready to hit the screens.

Directed by Renzil D'Silva, "Ungli", a thriller, also stars Sanjay Dutt, Emraan Hashmi and Randeep Hooda.

"I am excited. I am looking forward to it. Renzil is a great director. The shooting is pretty much over, " Neha told. "We have shot it in Mumbai."

In her debut Punjabi film "Rangeelay", she has teamed up with Jimmy Sheirgill.

"I had to work on it a little bit. My accent wasn't very great, but Jimmy was like, 'I think, you should start abusing because that's when you learn the language.'" said the 32-year-old.

The former Miss India will also host a section at the upcoming Times Of India Film Awards in Vancouver and says it will be a great opportunity to promote her film on foreign shores.

"We have a large Punjabi audience in Vancouver. I will be talking about the film. It's great for me, " she said.

If that was not enough, Neha has signed her next film with Viacom.

"My next film is a comedy with Viacom and I am looking forward to it. I will talk more about it once I sign the contract, " she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment