Tuesday 12 March 2013

Which is Akki's most memorable stunt

Which is Akki`s most memorable stunt

Bollywood star actor Akshay Kumar Monday said that he did his best bike stunt was in Hindi movie "Keemat", which was released in 1998.

"I have performed too many action roles with motorcycles but a stunt scene in 'Keemat' will always be memorable," Akshay, who was here to launch Honda's new 150cc bike - CB Trigger - told reporters

"It was a dangerous scene, in which I had to jump the bike from a height, which was almost as high as a three storey building. There was a door near my landing point and I was not even aware of exactly where to land. I practiced almost a day and finally the scene was done," said the 45-year-old who recently did high voltage action in "Rowdy Rathore".

In "Keemat", Akahay played a petty thieve and Saif Ali Khan was his partner.

In real life, Akshay owns five bikes and often uses them.

"Traffic congestion and jams are big problems and matter of concern in Mumbai. To counter that I often use my bikes while going for film shootings. The distance covered by car in one-and-a-half hour can be done in 15 -20 minutes on a bike," he said.

While riding bike, Akshay uses quality helmet, knee and elbow pads for safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment