Saturday 9 March 2013

Working on 'Bombay Talkies' was unreal: Saqib Saleem

Working on `Bombay Talkies` was unreal: Saqib Saleem

Actor Saqib Saleem feels privileged to work with producer Karan Johar on "Bombay Talkies". The actor said the experience was unreal and he could not have asked for more.

"I couldn't have asked for more. I have grown up watching 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai'. and I couldn't believe that these people were sitting in front of me. It was unreal," Saqib told in an interview.

Saqib made his Bollywood debut with "Mujhse Fraaandship Karoge" and will also be seen in upcoming film "Mere Dad Ki Maruti". The actor said he has tried to do something completely different in "Bombay Talkies", which is an amalgamation of four different short films by different directors.

The movie celebrates 100 years of Indian cinema and, besides Karan, directors Dibaker Banerjee, Anurag Kashyap and Zoya Akhtar have worked on it.

"In Bombay Talkies, we have tried to do something different. The part is very interesting. That role is very different there," he said.

Saqib said he has finished shooting his part.

"It is a short 20 to 25 minute film. I am done with my part. In fact, I have even heard that the film has already been edited," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment