Saturday 20 April 2013

Ekta Kapoor to get married soon




Film and TV producer Ekta Kapoor
will be getting married soon, reveals her brother and Bollywood actor Tusshar Kapoor. Both the brother and sister duo has created a niche in Bollywood. Ekta is regarded as the television queen. She changed the face of Indian television. Ekta has been bestowed with many awards for her contribution to TV. For a long time, Ekta’s family was in hunt for a perfect life partner for Ekta for quite sometime and it seems now that their look for a perfect groom for Ekta is over. Her brother Tusshar Kapoor revealed that very soon Ekta Kapoor will get married. When he was asked about his wedding, he replies with an ashamed beam: "Of course Ekta! Pehle toh behan ki hee shadi honi chahiye naa? And she will be getting married soon enough! After that, I will take a call!"
Ekta said that her family wants to see her settle down soon. “Yes, they want me to settle down and I hope mom isn’t reading this interview. If she is, let me say I’ll get married in the next two years. That should make her very happy. I have actually left it all to God. You cannot plan these things. I can’t tell you who I am going to marry but I can definitely tell you who I am not going to marry. I will never…never ever…marry a television or film actor. The rest I don’t know. But there are better things to talk about.”
When Tusshar was asked who is the bigger brat? Tusshar replies with yet another smirk: "Ekta has the image of being a brat, but actually it's me, who is a bigger brat in real life!" At this juncture, John Abraham intervened, his co-star of Shootout at Wadala, chips in: "In school (Bombay Scottish), Ekta was junior to me and she was quite a brat at that time!"
Ekta Kapoor Bash - Parties
  • Ekta Kapoor Bash
  • Ekta Kapoor Bash
  • Ekta Kapoor Bash
  • Ekta Kapoor Bash
  • Ekta Kapoor Bash
  • Ekta Kapoor Bash

1 comment:

  1. THE GREAT DR KULATA brought MY HUSBAND BACK TO ME.
    My name is Mary snoop live in USA. My husband and I have been
    living a very happy and lovely. So over time,
    I started noticing this strange attitude he possessed. Now he had another girlfriend
    called Jane, to the extent that HE was not picking my calls, and
    he was not even sleeping in my house anymore because of this new
    friend. I was confused and did not know what to do. So I WAS worried and stranded,
    because I have never experienced anything like this before in my life.
    So I decided to visit an online wizard to see if i can seek
    help. So I immediately went to the internet, where I saw an amazing
    testimony of a sorcerer who brought ex lover back from someone,
    kulataspelltemple@gmail.com so I email HIM
    immediately and explained my problems and HE immediately reply that IT will
    be very easy for him to solve, HE have been helping people to SOLVE
    situation like the one I have. And also gave me a test to be
    really sure of his work, and he assured me that my husband will come back to me after casting the spell. so i put my trust in him So it was 9:00 am the next morning, when I was about going to work I received a call from my husband, and he said he would come home today, and he apologized to me and also said he is very sorry for the pain that he has cost me. And after a few minutes later, he really came home, and that's how we continue our marriage much love and happiness again, and now our love was stronger than it was before.now that my heart desire has been granted to me
    i want to testify of his good work here on the internet. In
    I am now the happiest woman on earth today as I am
    writing this testimony, and really want to thank "DR KULATA "for bring back my husband, and joy to my life.
    my advice to you that your husband or wife is acting strange or
    behaves in the same way as this, or if you have any
    problem with your relationship or anything related to do with the
    spellcasting is for you to go and visit this
    kulataspelltemple@gmail.com and I assure you he will be helpful to
    you, and I'm 90% sure he will solve out.
    Thanks DR KULATA.

    ReplyDelete