Monday 22 April 2013

Govinda wants to become more media-friendly


Govinda wants to become more media-friendly

Monday, April 22, 2013 14:16 IST
By jrj4u.com
Govinda is keen for an image change. At an event to launch a reality show he is judging the actor said, "Throughout my life people have asked me why I did not build relations with the media

Well, I was a gawaar in my starting days and that reflected even in my dealings with the press. But I have improved and want to get better. I like the way younger actors maintain their relations with the press.

There's so much to learn.` But nevertheless Govinda's star power was on full display at the event held at a Juhu five-star. Guests from a party in the adjoining banquet hall entered the press conference just to get a glimpse of the star!

No comments:

Post a Comment