Wednesday 24 April 2013

I am losing weight to look my best: Parineeti Chopra

Actor Parineeti Chopra has been on a weight loss spree but clarifies it’s not specifically for her upcoming Karan Johar production, Hasee Toh Phasee. “There have been a lot of rumours that I’m losing weight for the film, but that’s not true. I’ll just try and lose as much as I can, so I can look
 
as good as I can in my next film,” says the 24-year-old. “I was anyway planning to lose weight because for Ladies vs Ricky Bahl (2011), I had to be a little chubby and then of course, I started losing for Ishaqzaade (2012). But I want to look a little better, so I decided to lose weight anyway,” adds the actor.
Scheduled for release in January next year, the shooting for Hasee Toh Phasee, which stars Siddharth Malhotra in the male lead, has begun. Parineeti, who won a lot of appreciation for her spontaneity in her last two films, says: “I know there are a few female actors who are comfortable with their size and would like to only concentrate on acting, I’d like to do both.”
What about wearing a bikini? “Yeah, if one day I have the body for it, I will,” says the actor, who has two more projects in her kitty, Maneesh Sharma’s untitled film and Kill Dil.

No comments:

Post a Comment