Wednesday 24 July 2013

Aamir made my journey richer: Kiran Rao

Aamir made my journey richer: Kiran Rao



Filmmaker Kiran Rao says she is lucky to have met people like her husband, actor-filmmaker Aamir Khan and director Anand Gandhi who have enriched her journey and have made it more layered.

"I feel fortunate that I have got opportunities to meet people like Anand Gandhi (director of 'Ship Of Theseus'), Aamir and different, different technicians. Due to this my growth and journey has become more rich and layered," Rao told reporters Tuesday at the press conference of recently released "Ship Of Theseus" here.

"So, definitely I feel myself to be lucky," she added.

Kiran met Aamir on the sets of 2001 film "Lagaan" and they got married in 2005.

As a director, Kiran first assisted on films like "Lagaan: Once Upon a Time in India", "Monsoon Wedding", "Saathiya" and "Swades" and turned full-fledged director with Aamir starrer "Dhobi Ghat" in 2011.

Currently, she is enjoying the response that Gandhi's "Ship of Theseus" is getting, which she released in collaboration with UTV Motion Pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment