Thursday 7 February 2013

Saif Ali Khan likes to see his begum Kareena in saree




Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor tied the knot in October last year after being in a courtship for four years. Kareena has transformed herself into a begum and her Nawab Saiffu dear wants to see his begum in saree rather than in other clothes. "I think a woman looks best in sari. Saif always tells me to wear sari. I think the problem is we always try to ape the west".
Kareena and Saif had a registered marriage in October last year and after the wedding they threw a grand bash in Mumbai and Delhi. Many Bollywood celebrities and noted politicians attended the wedding reception.
Over the years, Saif always gifts Kareena with expensive gifts on Valentine’s Day and this year being a special; Kareena hopes something special from her husband. "This year Saif will have to gift me something. I think I have given him the biggest gift in October last year. Maine apne aapko begum bana liya hai (I have transformed myself into a begum). He should come and give me a gift," Kareena told reporters here.
Unfortunately, this Valentine Kareena won’t be able to be with Saif as she will be shooting in Bhopal for Prakash Jah’s `Satyagraha', a political thriller.
"I will be shooting in Bhopal on the Valentine's Day. This year my Valentine's Day will be with Amitji, Ajay Devgn and Prakash Jha. So it's not that bad," Kareena said.
The film stars Amitabh Bachchan, Ajay Devgn, Kareena Kapoor, Arjun Rampal and Manoj Bajpai in the lead roles. Kareena plays the role of an international journalist.

No comments:

Post a Comment