Wednesday 6 March 2013

Check Out: Rajkumar Yadav bares it all for ‘Shahid’




After receiving lots of accolades for his performance in ‘Kai Po Che’, Rajkumar Yadav has bagged another project titled, ‘Shahid’. The movie will see Rajkumar Yadav going full monty. Rajkumar Yadav who was seen in Ragini MMS, Love, Sex Aur Dhokha and recently released Kai Po Che, has no inhibitions to go bare.
The actor said “I felt no shame. I only felt the character’s pain. I wasn’t thinking of how much of my nudity was on display. I think once I took all my clothes off I was better able to understand the humiliation of my character in police torture.”
He added, “I wanted to feel the embarrassment and mortification of being watched naked by people. It helped me to understand my character’s torture better.”

Rajkumar Yadav has shot the scene in the presence of a cameraman only. Director Hasal Mehta has cleared the sets and all technicians were sent out. But Rajkumar Yadav invited them back. “I wanted to feel the embarrassment and mortification of being watched naked by people. It helped me to understand my character’s torture better.”
The scene shows how the real-life slain lawyer Shahid Azmi was humiliated in police custody.
Even John Abraham showed his bum in ‘New York’ and ‘Neil Nitin Mukesh went bared for a sequence in ‘Jail’ and now Rajkumar Yadav went full monty.

No comments:

Post a Comment