Saturday 23 March 2013

How six-pack guy Siddharth Malhotra stays so fit

How six-pack guy Siddharth Malhotra stays so fit

His very first Bollywood outing had fans swooning over Siddharth Malhotra's physique

While some men love to sweat it out in the gym, the Student of the Year actor says he prefers to burn the calories by playing football.

Exercise: Says Sid, `I'm a true sports lover. I have been in love with football since my childhood. I also prefer the game rather than working in a closed environment of a gym. I have been participating in inter- college matches while I was in college. Sports teach you a lot about life in general.`


Diet: Sid prefers organic food and states, `I follow a simple diet consisting of organic and home-cooked food with less artificial products and sugar. My meals are high in protein and I also drink a lot of water and also eat at regular intervals.

Abs: The actor admits that it is quite tough to maintain six-pack abs year-round. He says, `It requires a change of lifestyle with regular workouts and strict dieting. But with correct guidance it is not impossible.`

No comments:

Post a Comment