Thursday 28 March 2013

Neetu to work on pay a per-day basis

Neetu to work on pay a per-day basis

Though Neetu Chandra's Tamil film Aadhi Bhagavan has worked wonders at the box office, the actress is ruing the fact that she had to shoot for the project for many more days than the stipulated time frame

The actress has now decided to charge her fee on a per-day basis while working down South.

Neeu says, `The film has given me good reviews and helped me get established in the Tamil industry. But I had to wait for a long time to complete the film. I have now decided to charge Rs 2 lakh per day when I do films down South. `

The actress feels that by doing this she will not be wasting extra days and the producers would stick to the schedules and not waste her dates.

`Considering that I am only doing lead roles in Tamil films, I am only required for around 20 to 30 days. That makes my schedule fixed and I can strike a balance between Bollywood and South projects. `

No comments:

Post a Comment