Wednesday 24 April 2013

Anushka Sharma, Sakshi Dhoni are school buddies




Anushka Sharma
Anushka Sharma
and Sakshi Dhoni are school friends. They had been to the same school in Assam and they came to know that they have studied at the same school and used to live in the same locality during the camera launch in the capital on Tuesday afternoon. Anushka and Sakshi met at the event and instantly got well with each other. Their camaraderie grabbed everyone’s attention present at the event. While talking, both Anushka Sharma and Sakshi Dhoni discovered that they lived in the same town and went to the same school.
Anushka said, "Sakshi and I lived together in a very small town in Assam. When she told me where she lived, I said wow, I have lived here too! She said I went to this school, I said I went to this school too. And then I found a picture in which Sakshi is dressed as a fairy and I'm dressed in a ghaghara like my favourite idol Madhuri. Sakshi is extremely funny."
It’s very strange to know that both used to live together in the same small town and had been to the same school but didn’t know till date.
Anushka Sharma - Wallpapers
  • Anushka Sharma Latest Wallpapers

No comments:

Post a Comment