Thursday 25 April 2013

I have hired Shahid's trainer to get in shape

I have hired Shahid`s trainer to get in shape

Thursday, April 25, 2013 13:31 IST
Thanks to Shahid Kapoor's trainer, Vir Das is acquiring a taut body for his upcoming film

Vir who has worked with Shahid in Badmash Company thought of asking him for some tips.

`I have seen Shahid following a strict diet and working out so I called him. He recommended Abbas's name to me. Since I was doing stunts for my film with Tigmanshu Dhulia for the first time I wanted to have a perfect body, ` Vir says.

The actor is spending nearly four hours every day at the gym. He adds, `As a stand-up comedian, after the show I was used to gorge on pizzas and beer.

Now I have stopped consuming all this. Abbas has helped me a lot and I can really feel the change. People are complimenting me saying that how I look nice on screen now.`

No comments:

Post a Comment