Thursday 25 April 2013

'Khotey Sikkey' actress Sukhmani turns writer for Kunal Kohli

`Khotey Sikkey` actress Sukhmani turns writer for  Kunal Kohli

Thursday, April 25, 2013 13:29 IST
She is penning two films with Vikram Bhatt's production house and one film with Kunal Kohli

From being a writer to an actress to modelling and now a film writer, Sukhmani seems to have done it all.

Born in a small-town in Punjab, she studied at Welham Girls School, Dehradun. She moved to New Delhi for higher studies before she came to Mumbai.

She says, `Ultimately my love for media got me to Mumbai. I did a diploma from the Xavier Institute in Advertising and Marketing which changed my life. I became a script writer for several agencies and got a few random offers by clients to act in my own written advertisements.`

But her passion for writing did not leave her. She says, `After writing a short film for Kunal Kohli, I was lucky to get an opportunity to write a feature film for him. Right now I am writing two extremely different genres -- a romantic comedy for Kunal Kohli and two horror films for Vikram Bhatt.`

No comments:

Post a Comment