Wednesday 3 July 2013

Aditya Roy Kapur in Bejoy Nambiar's next?

Aditya Roy Kapur in Bejoy Nambiar`s next?



Filmmaker Bejoy Nambiar may rope in Aditya Roy Kapur for his next film, but says the last word on the cast will happen only when he finishes the scripting.

Known for directing films like "David" and "Shaitan", the director hasn't titled his film yet.

"I am still writing my next film and not decided about the cast yet. I am still working on the script and don't want to comment on it. I just met him (Aditya) once and we are talking. I don't want to reveal anything more than that," Nambiar told.

"Once I finish the script, I can probably talk about it but right now it's too early," he added.

Reportedly the untitled film is the same project that Nambiar was supposed to do with Shahid Kapoor.

No comments:

Post a Comment