Monday 8 July 2013

Amit Sadh signs '10 Janpath’

Amit Sadh signs `10 Janpath’



After essaying a pivotal role in Abhishek Kapoor's 'Kai Po Che', actor Amit Sadh will be exploring a new genre altogether.

He has signed the dotted line to play the lead in '10 Janpath', which is a political thriller.

Co-produced by Vicky Rajani and Eros, and directed by Aditya Datt, the film will also star Paresh Rawal.

Amit signed the film a couple of days ago.

`Twenty minutes into the narration and I knew I wanted to do this film. I have watched Aditya Datt's Table No 21, and really liked it. I know I am working with a good director, " said the actor.

He is also looking forward to working with veteran actor Paresh Rawal.

`I know I am working with a good director and what can I say about Paresh Rawal, he is every actor's dream talent to work with. I am very excited to be in the same frame as him.`

Producer Vicky Rajani claimed that '10 Janpath' is a political eye-opener.

He said: 'There is no escaping the strong set up in 10 Janpath. Amit fits the bill.`

No comments:

Post a Comment