Sunday 7 July 2013

Award shows offer right kind of encouragement: Ayushmann

Award shows offer right kind of encouragement: Ayushmann



Ayushmann Khurrana, who is here for the 14th edition of the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) awards that started Thursday, feels such functions give actors like him the right kind of encouragement

"Award shows give new actors like me the right kind of encouragement. I am not a big star who will say that these awards don't matter. I am new to this... I am like a kind of a candy store where I want everything," he told.

The gala of glitz and glamour will conclude Saturday with awards distribution and Ayushmann, who became popular after his performance in hit movie "Vicky Donor", will be seen grooving at the awards night with "Ishaqzaade" fame Parineeti Chopra.

"It is great. This is the second time I am here. Last time I was hosting the show and this time I am performing with Parineeti. So, it is a different craft altogether. I am really looking forward to it," said the actor whose last outing was "Nautanki Saala".

The actor has deliberately chosen to do something different.

"It is not a high beat performance, it is more of a slow romantic numbers...I can't anchor every show. I should explore different avenues and this was a conscious decision for sure," he said.

Talking about his future projects, he said that his next film is with Yash Raj Films with Sonam Kapoor and Rishi Kapoor. "It is a love story in times of recession and is releasing next year," he informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment