Wednesday 10 July 2013

'Bhaag Milkha Bhaag' will go down in history: Sonam

`Bhaag Milkha Bhaag` will go down in history: Sonam



"Bhaag Milkha Bhaag" is being praised by industry members even before its release, and actress Sonam Kapoor, who says she has a "cameo" in the movie, is confident it will go down in history

The Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra-movie is based on the life of athlete Mikha Singh.

"I did the film only for Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra. It's a special appearance, but I hate the word special appearance. It's a cameo. I did this film because I knew for sure this film will go down in history, " said Sonam.

The actress, who won accolades for his performance in her last release "Raanjhanaa", says she is choosy about her film projects.

"I'm choosy about my films. I do one film in one to one-and-a-half years. My films take too long - like 'Mausam' and 'Sawaariya', " she added.

"Bhaag Milkha Bhaag" stars Farhan Akhtar in the lead, and it releases Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment