Monday 8 July 2013

Damsel in Distress, Rituparna Detained at Toronto Airport!

Damsel in Distress, Rituparna Detained at Toronto Airport!



The Bong Beauty Rituparna Sen Gupta who is filled with rage. Rituparna who is in Toronto to showcase her film Mukti Dir Reshmi had been detained for 5 traumatic hours at Toronto Airport & baffled by the way the airport authorities have been treating her alleging her of not carrying valid visas.

Rituparna who is accompanying with an 80 year old aunt who is a Canadian Resident is detained at Toronto Airport as our sources revealed.

On contacting Ritu, she mentions, `This is completely unacceptable. I have been sanctioned visa in 2010 for a term of 5 years & valid till 2015, yet I have been detained & treated in a way I would have never imagined. The officers were very rude. A complete fowl play. A valid Visa & yet so much of confusion. `

Talking about her miserable times she mentions, " Everyone was waiting outside, i could not communicate, my phone was confiscated, I was not allowed to make any calls. "

Being rescued after 6 long hours without food & water Ritu explains, " Before they confiscated my phone, I made a phone call to my husband in Singapore who then contacted the Indian embassy & finally after 6 long hours I was freed with no fault of mine. "

Ritu is highly disgusted, she mentions, `I have never been so angry before. I need a proper explanation from the concerned authorities. Such false allegations are highly unacceptable & won't be tolerated. I am sure Indian authorities would never treat someone this way. `

No comments:

Post a Comment