Sunday 7 July 2013

From a PR person to a top actress: The rise of Parineeti Chopra

From a PR person to a top actress: The rise of Parineeti Chopra


From being a PR person to an actress, Parineeti Chopra has come a long way

But one thing hasn't changed for the bubbly damsel is her love for technology. Parineeti talks to CS about social networks, technology and more:



Personal touch
I am not a very social networking person. Though, I am very friendly and like people around, but social networking is really not my scene. I tried being on social networking sites.

It also worked for sometime but after a bit, I couldn't continue with it. I am busy right now but whenever I get time, I would rather make calls and meet people one-on-one than sit in a corner and chat or post pictures.


Private really?
Being an actor, privacy is something that one shouldn't ask for. I am a public figure and hence shouldn't ask for private life. I have chosen this for myself. Also it depends on me how much I should talk or announce about myself on public platforms.

Tomorrow if I start tweeting every thing I do, then I am responsible for my loss of privacy. So, I try and control how much to reveal about my personal life.


Socially connected
At the same time internet and social networks are a blessing. Today more and more people are aware about things happening around them.

People have unlimited access to every information possible unlike earlier days when they were dependent on certain mediums only. These days, the fan base has increased so much that everyone wants to keep a tap on their favourite personality's life and work.

In this case, social networking allows to keep in touch with ten thousand people and more at just a touch away.


Gadget gyaan
I like gadgets more than clothes and cosmetics. In fact, you will always find me at an electronic showroom more than anywhere else while I am on a shopping spree. I got my first gadget when I was capable of using and buying it.

My first gadget was a cellphone which I got after I passed my 12th grade. My parents never allowed me any gadget till then. Since then, I am glued in and informed about every new gadget and electronic equipment launched in the market.

I decide and thoroughly research about every other thing that comes to my home. Next on my wish list is a big 105 inches LCD TV in my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment