Friday 12 July 2013

I feel that I am very lucky to have done so many thing

I feel that I am very lucky to have done so many thing


He is the proverbial jack-of-all-trades.

Javed Jaffrey, who has tried his hand in dancing, acting, modeling, choreographing, hosting, etc has been successful in most of them. CS caught up with him for a quick chat:

Being on the bad side
I have played different roles throughout my film career. In Bollywood, you get easily stereotyped, but I have always worked for variety. I started my Bollywood career with Meri Jung, where I was the villain. Later on, I played the lead in Jajantaram Mamantaram. It's good to be bad again in the upcoming Hrithik Roshan- Katrina Kaif starrer.

Appreciation matters
I feel humbled when people appreciate my work. I try to push the envelope with every film. I want a meaty part, it can be the hero, villain, comedian or even the hero's friend. Given a chance, I would have loved to play Boman Irani's character in 3 Idiots.



Master of all traits
I feel that I am very lucky to have done so many things. I want to utilise my creativity to the hilt. And whether it was dancing, voice-overs, acting, hosting, etc I have tried to deliver quality stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment