Wednesday 10 July 2013

I still goes crazy everytime I see SRK: Ayushmann Khurrana

I still goes crazy everytime I see SRK: Ayushmann Khurrana



As a TV anchor, Ayushmann Khurrana enjoyed his irreverence and blunt approach towards celebrities, but he admits he can't afford to do it anymore.

"If you see my tweets, the tonalities of the tweets have changed so much. I was so irreverent in the past, I was just blunt when I was an anchor on television," the 28-year-old said here Tuesday at the launch of Men's Health magazine featuring him on the cover.

"I was irreverent towards the film industry, the actors, because I was on the other side making shows, making fun of people on camera. But I'm a part of the industry now and know everyone personally, so I can't afford to do that now," he added.




Ayushmann hails from Chandigarh, and made his Bollywood debut with "Vicky Donor".

While he is himself popular, Ayushmann admits he still goes crazy everytime he sees a star like Amitabh Bachchan or Shah Rukh Khan.

However, he says, he controls himself from behaving like a common fan. "I just control myself in front of them. I want to go like 'Amitabh Bachchan!', 'Shah Rukh Khan!' I want to do that because I'm from Chandigarh and I see the industry as an outsider. So I get that feeling very often when I see these stars with me on stage or the same party," Ayushmann said.




"So I just keep quite and observe them. Otherwise, I can be just another fan and take a paper and ask, 'Autograph sir'," he added.

Ayushmann's last film "Nautanki Saala" didn't fare too well at the box office. He is currently shooting for Yash Raj Films' untitled project with Sonam Kapoor.

The shooting of his other film "Hamara Bajaj" is delayed and it is expected to start only next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment