Thursday 4 July 2013

People are now taking Fukrey girl Vishakha Singh seriously

People are now taking Fukrey girl Vishakha Singh seriously



Vishakha Singh, who played a teacher in the recently released "Fukrey", which opened to an encouraging response, says if you have a hit to your credit, people take you more seriously.

"I am feeling really great because now I understand why people say that a hit is important. People start looking at you in a different way," Vishakha said here Tuesday at the success party of "Fukrey".

"I believe I had the talent from the beginning, but now when people appreciate and recognise it, it gives a different high," she added.

She was also seen in "Ankur Arora Murder Case", but it didn't do well at the box office.

However, she is not letting success go to her head.

"It's nice to see that people are taking you seriously now. I recently went for the screening of 'Raanjhanaa' and big stars like Anil Kapoorji came up to me and appreciated my work.

But I am not getting excited with the success because there is still a lot left to do," Vishakha said.

She will next be seen in revenge-comedy "Bajaatey Raho".

No comments:

Post a Comment