Friday 12 July 2013

Rajev Paul denies linkup with Hrithik's sister Sunaina

Rajev Paul denies linkup with Hrithik`s sister Sunaina



Television actor Rajev Paul, who is being linked to Bollywood star Hrithik Roshan's sister Sunaina, says they have been friends for a very long time, but not having an affair.

"Sunaina has been my friend even before 'Bigg Boss' (happened). We have been going out. I am also fond of her entire family. We all laugh at this," Rajev told.

He admits that "first time, we found it (rumours) embarrassing. But now it doesn't effect me. She is a wonderful girl and I am blessed to have great friends. The entire family are such wonderful people and I just adore them."

He added: "Just because I am close to them, that doesn't mean that I am having an affair with Sunaina."



The actor was last seen in Colors' controversial reality show, "Bigg Boss" where he was put in the same house with his ex-wife Delnaaz Irani.

Rajev and Delnaaz got divorced last year after living separately since 2010.

"I am blessed to be part of 'Bigg Boss' as people got to know what I was actually made of. I get so much love, it has been overwhelming."

"My stand towards Delnaaz never changed, no matter what happened. I am a happy soul and I look at the good things...whoever has been through a rough patch in life, they will understand it," he said.

He claims that he never criticises Delnaaz.


"I never said one word against Delnaaz and I never will. Sometimes when there is something bad, people notice it, but good things take time. I am glad people saw all sides of me," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment