Sunday 7 July 2013

Ranvir Shorey back as 'Dilliwala' in 'Bajatey Raho'

Ranvir Shorey back as `Dilliwala` in `Bajatey Raho`



After essaying a typical Dilliwala in "Khosla Ka Ghosla", actor Ranvir Shorey was conscious about staying away from playing a Delhi-guy on the big screen. But he changed his mind for Shashant Shah's "Bajatey Raho"

`As much as I loved playing a Delhiite in 'Khosla Ka Ghosla', it was quite irritating to be offered so many roles where people wanted me to be known as a guy from the capital. I appreciate the fact that everyone liked me in that role, but I've always tried to do different roles," Ranvir said in a statement.

That's when he vowed not to do any more roles that put him in that bracket.

"However, when Shashant came to me with 'Bajatey Raho', I realised it was time once again to be a Dilliwala. The script is brilliant and Shashant is a very good filmmaker. I wanted to work with him and even though I am from Delhi in this film, it is not a repeat of 'Khosla Ka Ghosla',` added Ranvir.

"Bajatey Raho" will take viewers through a journey where all hell breaks loose and it's only the crooks who are left to rule the roost.

The film also features Ravi Kishan, Dolly Ahluwalia, Tusshar Kapoor and Vinay Pathak.

Co-produced by Eros International and Multi Screen Media Motion Pictures, the film is releasing July 26.

No comments:

Post a Comment