Sunday 7 July 2013

Ravi Kishan looks forward to beautiful phase of his career

Ravi Kishan looks forward to beautiful phase of his career



Bhojpuri superstar Ravi Kishan's two Hindi films - "Bajaatey Raho" and "Issaq" - will release on the same day and he terms the coming phase as the most beautiful of his career.

"Two big films are releasing July 26 - 'Bajaatey Raho' and 'Issaq' - and I am the central character in both the films. The coming few weeks will mark the most beautiful phase of my career. There are almost six films and each has me in a different style...," the 41-year-old said here Wednesday on the sets of a Bhojpuri film.

While "Bajaatey Raho" is a revenge comedy, "Issaq" is a desi adaptation of William Shakespeare's play "Romeo & Juliet".

Ravi is glad that Bollywood has started depending on him.

"I am playing very different characters. I have been waiting for 20 years for this phase and I have finally got roles I wanted. Thank god Bollywood is recognising me and has started depending on me," said the actor.

No comments:

Post a Comment