Friday 8 March 2013

I want to see Suhana posing for magazines: SRK

I want to see Suhana posing for magazines: SRK

Shah Rukh Khan wants daughter Suhana to be an actress

An actor's life is never easy. With the unending adulations from fans, every actor has to face his or her fair share of brickbats from critics as well. And who knows it better than Shah Rukh Khan.

Incidentally, SRK wants his daughter Suhana to toe his line and become an actress.

At an event, the actor says, `Of course I want her to act. I want to see her posing for magazines and doing interviews. I also want to read about gossip and spicy stories about her.`

Ask him if he has noticed the acting bug in her yet, and the star quips, `I can make even microphones act in front of me! So you can imagine what kind of talent she has.`

No comments:

Post a Comment