Saturday 16 March 2013

In the 'mood' for music

In the `mood` for music

Working with Mika and the flavour of the season Yo Yo Honey Singh together for his upcoming film, was a dream come true for music director Sachin Gupta. He tells CS all about it:

No rivalry
Working with Mika and Honey has been an awesome and fun experience. In fact, it was Mika who had suggested that we use Honey Singh's rap in the song. I thought it was an amazing idea. The rivalry part never existed between them, rather they are very close friends.

Forte lies in the mood
I have tried all genres of music and like I always say, I love doing all types of music. If I'm happy, my forte is a happy song, if sad, my forte changes to a sad song. So my forte is my mood and my emotions that I capture.

No comments:

Post a Comment