Friday 8 March 2013

Katrina Kaif graces the cover page of Harper’s Bazaar




Glamorous Katrina Kaif graces the cover page of popular fashion magazine Harper’s Bazaar. She is looking absolutely stunning in checkered and striped short skirt and in short white blouse. She is holding matching jacket in one hand. Katrina Kaif the reining actress of Bollywood exhibits her femininity in the fourth anniversary issue of the fashion magazine.
She donned a doffed Michael Kors Jacquard Cardigan Schoolboy Jacket with duo-tone optic checks and notched collars. The theme of the issue is “Why Don’t You” and it offers its readers styling tips from finest fashion expert.
Since this special edition is dedicated to Katrina Kaif, she will reveal many unknown facts about her struggling days; Katrina will open up how she used to make rounds of the ad agencies to get one chance.
“There were three-and-a-half years where I worked every single day, sometimes for 16 hours straight. I took taxis and visited advertising agencies to personally hand over my portfolio.

“I regularly auditioned at studios where I held up a banner with my phone number scrawled on it. Soon, I started getting work, one thing led to another, and I made a natural progression into films,” Katrina Kaif reveals.
Katrina Kaif will also share beauty secret with her readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment