Thursday 7 March 2013

Priya Runchal worried about boyfriend John Abraham




John Abraham’s girlfriend Priya Runchal is worried about John. She is afraid that his hectic work schedule might not take a toll in his health. John is working round the clock for his physique and busy with his upcoming film, ‘Shootout At Wadala’. Priya asked John to go easy and not to take too much stress as it would affect his health.
The actor’s time is packed. He is hitting the gym and simultaneously working on his new film, 'SAW’, he said, “After winding up Shootout At Wadala, I realised that I had become leaner. Now I’ve to get back in shape. She is always concerned about me. So I try not to scare her by telling her about my gruelling workout regime.”
John is pinning high hopes for ‘Shootout At Wadala’ and said that it is perhaps the most important film of his career. “It’s the first film I’ve really challenged myself to be better than the best,” he says. This film means a lot to John and he undoubtedly will do everything to make ensure that his ladylove is by his side on the eve of the film’s release. “It’ll be my big day and I want her to be by my side. Hopefully her schedule will allow her to be in India,” he says, with a slight grin. Even if we’re jealous, we’ll say “aww!”
John is in a very happy space today. Along with his professional life, his personal life is also going great guns. John walked out with his girlfriend Priya in the open last year. He hopes to marry Priya after two years when she will complete her full time MBA from abroad. Priya is an investment banker. After splitting with Bipasha, John found true love in Priya.

No comments:

Post a Comment