Thursday 7 March 2013

Shama is living it up in Istanbul

Shama is living it up in Istanbul

Actor Shama Sikander had a lovely time in Istanbul celebrating the New Year. She recounts her beautiful memories of the city with CS:

Rocking on
I loved the vibe of the city. The residents simply love to party. I visited two of the most happening nightclubs in Istanbul. From the Zuma nightclub, I got a fabulous view of Istanbul city. The music was also great. The weather was quite cold, minus one degree and freezing.

However, that did not deter me from exploring the city. I visited Hagia Sophia, The Blue Mosque, Grand Bazaar and The Cagaloglu, one of the city's most famous hammams. Unfortunately, I had to skip out on the Bosphorous boat ride due to cold weather.


Time to shop
Istanbul is a shopper's paradise. I picked up a lot of silver jewellery from Istanbul's Grand Bazaar. I hope to bring home lamps from my next visit to this lovely city.

No comments:

Post a Comment