Monday 8 July 2013

I have always been an ardent admirer of Rishiji: Ayushmann Khurrana

I have always been an ardent admirer of Rishiji: Ayushmann Khurrana



Actor Ayushmann Khurrana is quite gaga about his veteran co-star Rishi Kapoor.

The actor tells CS, `I have always been an ardent admirer of Rishiji.

I feel that he's one of the most spontaneous actors of Bollywood. He's a natural actor unlike many others of his generation.` Other than histrionics, it is food that bonded the two Punjabis together.

`He is a big foodie. When we were shooting in Delhi, he used to get homemade food from his daughter Riddhima's place, and share it with everyone.

However, when he came to know that I am a teetotaller he felt very bad (laughs). He took it very personally, ` says the Vicky Donor star.

No comments:

Post a Comment