Tuesday 1 January 2013

I have worked like a dog this year, Sonakshi Sinha



2012 had been a great year for the ‘Dabangg’ girl Sonakshi Sinha. She had worked in hit films like 'Rowdy Rathore', 'Son of Sardaar' and 'Dabangg 2', and Sonakshi is quite thrilled. Sonakshi said that she has worked like a dog this year and now it calls for a celebration.
"I have worked like a dog this year. I will be celebrating New Year’s with my family but unfortunately dad won’t be in town. Then I have a 10-day break between shoots and I will be going on a vacation. But, I am definitely not going to disclose the location, quips the actress.
She need not have to worry for 2013 as her hand is full with good films. "In 2013 I have 'Lootera', 'Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai 2'... I am going to start shooting for 'Bullet Raja', 'Rambo Rajkumar' with Prabhudheva and Shahid (Kapoor) and 'Thuppakki' remake. So yeah, hands are pretty full," the 25-year-old said here Monday while celebrating the success of 'Dabangg 2' at Smile NGO.
Sonakshi is happy that her hard work has paid off.
"It feels good. I have always worked hard and when your hard work pays off in terms of people liking your film, it is amazing," she said.
Sonakshi is more concern about her roles and not about her clothes or her desi avatar. She is happy that in the short tenure of her career, she got to work with some finest actors of the country.
“You want to break out of a mould, only if it does not work for you. I feel I have made a place for myself despite being paired opposite Salman Khan or Ajay Devgn or Akshay Kumar. I have been fortunate as I got to learn so much from just observing them”, the actresses said.
She added, “I like being part of mass entertainers that have gone on to do well at the box-office. I don’t choose roles based on the kind of clothes that I have to wear, it’s been a pleasant coincidence so far that I am the first girl that comes to a director’s mind when it comes to playing the desi girl”.

No comments:

Post a Comment