Thursday 7 March 2013

Saif-Kareena talks about having their first child




Saif Ali Khan who tied the knot with Kareena Kapoor on October 16, 2012 is in no hurry to start his family. Ever since he got married, the question of having children followed the Chote Nawab and his begum but the 42-year-old Saif said that he and Bebo are not planning kids anytime soon.
“Starting a family? No, I feel no pressure at all. I’ m very relaxed and happy. Nothing should be done under pressure, ever,” says Saif, wise-cracking, “There is no deadline to this you see. I’m not in the newspaper business.”   
Kareena is yet to experience motherhood bliss but Saif had already experienced fatherhood long back. He is a father of two children, Sara (16) and Ibraham (11). Talking about his children, he said, “Sara and Ibrahim are fine. They are into academics right now, which is much more important. You know, I don’t really want to publicise my children”.
Saif says, “I don’t know. It’s a wonderful profession. I feel that my role as a parent is to only guide my children and not really tell them what to do. But I feel she should finish her education first.”
It spread far and wide that Sara would follow her parents’ legacy and take up acting but the protective father denied any such possibility at the moment as Sara is only 16 and education is her top-most priority. Saif says, “I don’t know. It’s a wonderful profession. I feel that my role as a parent is to only guide my children and not really tell them what to do. But I feel she should finish her education first.”

No comments:

Post a Comment