Thursday 7 March 2013

Shahrukh wants Suhana to become an actress



Doting father and Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan wants his 12 year daughter Suhana to become an actress. He wants to see Suhana on big screen when she grows up.
"I hope she (Suhana) becomes an actress. I want to see her on big screen. I am proud of my daughter. I would love to see her as an actress," SRK told reporters.
Shahrukh Khan’s son Aryan is in London for higher education and Suhana might join her brother for higher education in the coming years. Now Suhana is often seen posing for the camera with her parents.
On the occasion of Women’s day, Shahrukh spoke about his biggest support Gauri Khan. "We have been married for 21 years and she has been taking care of my family very well. She is very nice. I don't like to comment too much about my personal life but she has been a wonderful person," said the 47-year-old.
Shahrukh Khan has a very successful innings in Bollywood. Started from small screen, he made it big in the Indian cinema without any Godfather.
Apart from a successful actor, he is a very doting father to his two children. He is media loving person and in various occasions spotted with his children.
Shahrukh will b next seen in Rohit Shetty’s ‘Chennai Express’ with Deepika Padukone. When he was asked about John Abraham's desire to direct him, Shahrukh said, "John is really a sweet and nice guy. He is a fantastic person. He has discussed about his directorial plans and that he wants to direct me. He has it all in his head and is clear about it. If he has something good to offer me when he is directing it, I will do it. If the film and my role is good and if I fit in... then why not," he said.
He and John teamed up for Farah Khan’s ‘Happy New Year’.
Shahrukh Khan - Actors

No comments:

Post a Comment