Friday 8 March 2013

Varun and John reveal who's the most important woman in their life

Varun and John reveal who`s the most important woman in their life

On the occasion of Women's Day today, some Bollywood actors reveal who is the most important woman in their lives

I feel every woman in this world is special. As for me, my mother is indisputably the most special woman in my life. And if you ask any man, he'll probably say the same. No matter what I do for her, it is less and so I keep trying to do special things for her.

This Women's Day, I am going to give my mom a warm hug to show her my love. Plus, I think education is a big priority for women now. As the saying goes, if you educate a man, you just educate him. When you educate a woman, you educate the family.
- John Abraham, actor

I find it appalling when I see women being treated badly and men not doing anything about it. Today, women have proved that they are achievers in every possible field. The recent incidents against women are extremely disgusting.


I feel that every man should stand up for a woman irrespective of whether she is related to him or not. In Indian households, children are taught to respect their mothers and sisters, and we should live by those values. If you find anyone misbehaving with a woman, please raise your voice.
- Varun Dhawan, actor

I think Women's Day is important because it reminds people to respect women who bring us into this world. The two most important women in my life are my mom and grandmom. I love them because they epitomise the idea of unconditional love.


I feel that Indian laws relating to crimes against women need to be stricter and uniform. The cases we hear about are the ones publicised by the media, whereas there are stories of abuse in every nook and corner of the country. This situation needs to be addressed.
- Arjan Bajwa, actor

I think every day should be women's day. The most influential woman in my life is my mother. Every time she visits me in Mumbai, she brings something for my home.


I am a grown man now and can manage on my own but her thought of adding more beauty to my life is so endearing. It shows that she thinks about me everyday even though I might be miles away from her. I feel that Indian men needs to be sensitised about women's issues. For India to be truly progressive we need men to have a better attitude towards women.
- Arunoday Singh, actor

No comments:

Post a Comment