Saturday 24 November 2012

Imam Siddique apologizes, to re-enter Bigg Boss house



Fashion stylist Imam Siddique who was thrown out of the house due to his unruly behavior will be re-entering the house. Imam was asked to leave the house after he involved in an ugly fight with contestant Aashka Goradia and Bhojpuri actor Dinesh Yadav 'Nirahua'. He was allowed to re-enter the house after he apologizes for his erratic behavior.
"I am ashamed of my behaviour. I lost control of my emotion. Whatever was shown on TV was not my natural self.I don't know what happened to me at that time. I had no intentions of garnering negative publicity," Imam said.
He will join the shortest woman of the world Jyoti Amge, Chandrakanta actor Santosh Shukla in the mud house and will again get to meet Aashka Goradia and Bhojpuri actor Dinesh Yadav 'Nirahua' with whom he had a tussle.
"I chose to return because I want to show people that I am not a maniac. I was over-confident about myself and that ruined my reputation. I will be more patient and calmer and treat my two new friends as my family," he added.
Imam who had a severe brawl with housemate Aashka a night before he was thrown out said that he has no grudges against the TV actress.
"I watched my conduct later and understood the fact I was over-reacting. Aashka is a lovely lady. She cooks for everyone in the house," he said.
After creating a negative impression, Imam wants to save his tarnish image.
According to the sources, "Imam is embarrassed about his behavior and will apologise to (housemate) Aashka Goradia, Nirahua and the entire nation."

"Imam saw the episodes later and was really ashamed and has lost respect for himself," the source adds. "Now, Imam is looking forward to save his image from getting further tarnished inside the house. All he wants is that people do not judge him by the last incident."

No comments:

Post a Comment