Tuesday 20 November 2012

Poonam Pandey enjoyed shooting bold scene for 'Nasha



Controversial starlet Poonam Pandey is shooting for her debut film, ‘Nasha’ and she promised to provide full entertainment to her fans. She said that she will surprise her fans with her boldness in her debut movie ‘Nasha’.
"I am a bold person, so I was quite comfortable shooting for the bold scenes. In fact, I enjoyed shooting for the bold scenes. I am here to entertain the audience and I am doing my job," Poonam told reporters.

Poonam Pandey and the film crew starts shooting from November 5th. "We started shooting for the film Nov 5 in Mahabaleshwar. It was amazing shooting here. The weather is cold, but it`s a perfect location for the film."

"We are shooting few scenes in the open and some scenes inside the rooms," she added. ’Jism’ fame director Amit Saxena is director of the movie.

The first look of ‘Nasha’ was released recently and Poonam said: "I know everybody loved the first look, but trust me it was not easy shooting for that. I had to pose for each and every alphabet to make it look authentic and it was not easy. It was difficult but I am glad everybody loved it."

The film is being produced by Surender Suneja and Aditya Bhatia.
Poonam Pandey came to the limelight when she promised to go nude if India wins the world cup. India won but Poonam failed to keep her promise. But she striped down when India won T20 world cup.

Time and again, Poonam shocked her fans by posting sexy video on her social networking sites. Poonam has a huge fan following on twitter and she always keeps herself updated on social networking sites. She launched bathroom videos, hot holi images and shared her bedroom secrets with her fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment