Saturday 24 November 2012

Lara to resume work after daughter’s first birthday



Lara Dutta the doting mother and Bollywood actress will resume work from January. Lara’s daughter Sara will turn one in January and she said that she will resume work after her daughter turns one. Currently, she is on break and enjoying her motherhood. Lara Dutta and Mahesh Bhupathi’s daughter Sara will turn one on 20thJanuary.
"Well I am back in January, Bejoy Nambiar’s David is out, you will see me in a small little way there. As soon as we are back from the Australian open and Saira's first birthday celebration, I am back in the studios to start shooting a film," the 34-year-old said Thursday at the sideline of a launch event in Mumbai.

"I enjoy my work and I have always said that even motherhood or marriage is not going to slow me down. I enjoy my career, I have to reach places, I am thinking about new ventures. So it's all a part of the work and I love being back at work," she added.

Like any other Bollywood actress who turned mother recently, Lara had also faced criticism for her baby flab but she did not care about those criticisms as baby’s health comes first for her then anything else. She said that she did not want to waste her time in gym and rather like to spend more and more time with her baby.
"The health of my child and her needs are the most important things for me right now. So of course, while catering to her I don't want to be spending hours in the gym and losing out time with my daughter," Lara said.

"So it's basically managing what I eat which I have been careful about and getting X amount of exercise in. I am happy with the way I look right now, I am not at my ideal weight. But by the time I start working at the beginning of next year, I am pretty sure I will," she added.
Lara was last seen in Farhan Akhtar’s ‘Don

No comments:

Post a Comment