Thursday 22 November 2012

Priyanka Chopra gears up for her second album



After receiving huge applause for her debut international album single ‘In My City’, Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra will feature in Chainsmokers new song called ‘Erase’. The Chainsmokers comprises New York-based producer/DJ duo Andrew Winter and Alex Pall. This is going to be a new genre of music called Electronic Dance Music (EDM)
Speaking on the launch of the new single, Priyanka Chopra says, "Music for me has been a very organic process. I have been fortunate enough to work with the best and the most passionate people in the business. I have my team to thank for Erase. Even though I was hard at work on my debut music album, they allowed me the opportunity to break away and work with and feature on this single by The Chainsmokers. These guys are super talented and also completely crazy, which made the whole process so much fun!"

Adds The Chainsmokers, "Working with Priyanka was such an incredible opportunity. Priyanka has such a sensual voice that really opens up which allowed us to create this big room vocal house sounds and still have a hard electro break."
The track will be available in the market in December 2012. Priyanka’s debut album single ‘In My City’ hit the chartbuster and she became an overnight international star. All liked and appreciated her new talent.
Hope, Piggy Chops climbs to a new height with her association with Chainsmokers.

No comments:

Post a Comment