Saturday 24 November 2012

Gerard says he is single and waiting for Priyanka



If we brush up our memory, we will remember that Hollywood star Gerard Butler’s tryst with Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra is long back. When Gerard Butler visited India in 2009, Priyanka threw a party in his honor. At the party, Gerard showed his hilarious side and quipped, "I don't mind marrying an Indian girl...too bad Priyanka already has a boyfriend".
Gerard did not mind declaring his soft corner for Priyanka at the party. He was very local about his affection for Piggy Chops. He proposes but the actress disposes then.
Times passed by but Gerard’s love for Priyanka did not die down. He recently revealed in an interview that he once planned to skip his flight just to meet his good friend and Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra while she was in the US.
He said: "Last year, Priyanka was here (US) and I was going out of town to a wedding. I stay in Malibu and she was coming to party at Malibu and I couldn`t meet."

"I was even thinking of missing the plane and going and saying hello because I hadn`t seen her in a long time. But we are in touch all the time," he added.

The 43-year-old Butler quips, "I am still single because I am waiting for Priyanka Chopra."

The actor who is looking forward to the release of his new film ‘Playing For Keeps’ has yet again opened up his feeling for Priyanka.
Wait and watch to see how Priyanka reacts!

No comments:

Post a Comment