Wednesday 17 October 2012

Ex-flame Shahid wishes Kareena a happy wedding life



Shahid Kapoor wished his ex-flame Kareena Kapoor a happy wedding life. He wished that Kareena and Saif remain together forever and also hopes that Bebo continues acting as she is one of the finest actresses of Bollywood.

"Marriage is a big decision and it's a big occasion. I wish them a very happy married life. I hope they are happy together. I hope Kareena keeps working as she is one of the finest actresses we have," Shahid told reporters when he was about Kareena's wedding to Saif.

"I know Babita aunty and Randhir (Kapoor) uncle for quite a while," added the actor.
Saifeena had a hush-hush wedding but Shahid said that he would let the world know when he will tie the knot and won’t hide.
"I haven't decided about my marriage. You guys will make me find a girl and fall in love. But whenever I will get married, I will not be hiding it and doing it in a corner. Media will be welcomed," he said.
When asked whether is invited to the wedding, he replied, "What do I say on this? Let's stick to the event."
What is Shahid’s tip on link-ups and break-ups. "What can I say on break ups and link ups. Love is beautiful but everything should not be taken seriously and one important thing is that there are many aspects in life," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment