Sunday 16 September 2012

Actress Yami Gautam meets with an accident while shooting

Actress Yami Gautamhad met with a bike accident while shooting. It happened while she was shooting for the Tamil movie Gouravam.

It is being said that she had sustained leg injuries. Medical help and a doctor were rushed in immediately. However she asked the doctor to give her a high dose of medicine so that she could complete the shooting in two hours.

We hope everything is well for this gorgeous actress.
Yami rose to fame with Vicky Donor, where she starred opposite Ayushmann Khurrana. She played the role of a Bengali girl, who had gone into a shell following her divorce. Later on, Vicky (played by Ayushmaan Khurrana) a Punjabi guy, brought in a ray of hope in her life. Her looks and acting in the film were mesmerizing.

However Vicky Donor was not her first movie. She had earlier made her debut with a Kannada film ‘Ullasa Utasaha’. Later on she worked in a Punjabi film Ek Noor. Before Vicky donor she also made her debut in Telugu movie ‘Nuvvila’.

Yami was a good student at school and had enrolled for law studies. After which she had thought to become an IAS officer. Her father is a coordinator in Zee News channel. This brought her to Mumbai, where she started her career with the serial Chand ke par Chalo. However she acclaimed prominence with the serial Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam, which was aired on Colors.

Then Vicky Donor happened, which gave her a new identity. Speaking on her apprehensions to do the film she had said, “To be very honest, I was really apprehensive when I read that the film is about a sperm donor. I flew back to my parents in Chandigarh to get their approval before signing on the dotted line. I first handed the script to my mom, but she asked me to tell her what the film was about. When I told her, she was chilled out. I felt very awkward about telling the film’s story to my dad, so I handed over the script to him and told him to read it at his office. Much to my relief, he also liked the script. The initial apprehensions apart, it also helped that I had seen Shoojit sir’s last film Yahaan and had liked it a lot.”
Well the audience really liked her in the movie and hopes that she gets well soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment