Friday 28 September 2012

Akshay gets emotional after holding his newborn



Akshay Kumar is a proud father of a son and now a daughter. His happiness knew no bounds when he hold his newborn daughter in his arm for the first time.

Expressing his happiness, Akki said, "There is no greater feeling in life than holding your baby for the first time. I wish I could express more about how HAPPY I am right now, but I'm at a loss of words," tweeted Akshay Kumar on Wednesday.
Twinkle gave birth to a baby girl at Mumbai Breach Candy hospital in Mumbai and Akshay thanked all for their best wishes. "I must thank you all for your love during this special time in my life - Proud Papa," he wrote.

Describing the looks of the baby, Akshay Kumar said that their daughter resembles her mother Twinkle Khanna, and grandmother, Dimple Kapadia.
Akshay and Twinkle already had a 10 year son Aarav.

No comments:

Post a Comment