Friday 14 September 2012

Sunny Leone’s husband Daniel to enter Bollywood


 
Sunny Leone is back in town. She has also made her plans to stay in the Mumbai for some time. The actress was seen recently hunting for a house in Mumbai. She is being accompanied by her husband and business partner Daniel Weber. Back in Mumbai she had tweeted, “Hi everyone. I’m so happy to be here in Mumbai! Meeting all morning and the house shopping!!”

Interestingly is has come to light that Daniel too has been offered quite a few role in movies. Speaking to IANS, Sunny said, “"My husband has been getting good proposals from this industry. There are few people who have approached him and want both of us together in a film.”
She seemed excited at the prospect of their working together in a Hindi movie. She said, “He would love to be in a Bollywood movie and it's just an idea, which he is considering and might take it forward. He is open to it. It will be fun to see both of us together. ”

Speaking on the association between the two regarding their work, Sunny said, “I read my scripts and meet the directors and producers. It would look weird if he reads the script and takes a call and I am not involved in it. Both of us take the decision whether to work in a film or not," In USA Daniel manages Sunny’s company Sun-Lust productions, which specializes in making adult movies.
Sunny though is busy now working for Ekta Kapoor’s ‘Ragini MMS 2’.  After her debut in Pooja Bhatt’s ‘Jism2’ this would be Sunny’s second film. She is also excited about it and has said, “I love India. I am so happy I am here; I’ll be staying here for a while. I have a lot of different projects coming up. Ragini MMS 2 is something we are going to start shooting by the end of this year.”

Sunny is already taking special classes for that. Dance classes, Hindi lessons, it includes everything. She said about that, “I’ll be doing workshops here in India, I’ll be doing them before Ragini MMS 2. I’ll be taking dance classes, Hindi lessons, watching Hindi movies. It’s like going back to school for me.”

The movie would be a sequel to Ekta Kapoor’s 2011 movie ‘Ragini MMS’, which starred Kainaz Motivala and Ram Kumar Yadav. The movie is scheduled to be released by this year end.

No comments:

Post a Comment