Sunday 16 September 2012

Priyanka wishes Kareena a happy married life

Priyanka Chopra and Kareena Kapoor have buried the old hatchet and turned friends. Their rivalry is much talked about but these are the stories of the past. They are no more foes now and just hold only good wishes for one another.

Kareena Kapoor has praised Priyanka’s acting and singing talent and Priyanka too wished Bebo all the very best for her impending wedding which is slated to take place next month.

Wishing Kareena, Piggy Chops said, “Kareena and Saif make a beautiful couple and I wish them all the best. It’s a new beginning for any girl and I can’t wait to see her as a bride,” said Priyanka at the launch of her debut single on Thursday night.

Regarding her own marriage, she added, “I am ready from the age of four. I am raazi and so are my parents. I am ready to marry as soon as I solve the technicality of finding the right guy!”

No comments:

Post a Comment