Wednesday 19 September 2012

Soha, Saba to wear mother’s outfit on Saif’s wedding

Instead of picking something from the designer’s collection, Saif Ali Khan’s two sisters Soha Ali Khan and Saba Ali Khan opted for mother Sharmila Tagore’s traditional exotic clothes which are preserved generation after generation. Soha feels that this is the perfect occasion to wear those ethnic traditional outfits.

Throwing a light of the collections, Soha said, "I am really leaving it to my mother. We have got some very wonderful clothes, lots of ghararas and shararas, which have been passed down through generations. So, I think the idea is to work on those and put them together for both my sister Saba and myself."

Soha informs that her mother is looking into the whole matter and hence she is not really planning her wardrobe. She said, "include pieces from my mother's trousseau and my grandmother's things as well. We have all of these wonderful clothes and also gota work ensembles, things which are not available today. And what is a better occasion than my brother's wedding to wear those?"
Kareena Kapoor’s wedding outfit has been designed by Manish Malhotra and is going to be simple yet

No comments:

Post a Comment